Project Support Worker to join our team in a small high quality residential service for homeless people in Surrey. Duties include, front line client support, key-working and day to day running of the hostel.
- 35 hrs/week (24/7 rota including some evening, weekend and sleepover duties)
- Starting salary £21,361 including 5% sleepover allowance
- 29 days annual leave including public holidays
We work with homeless men and women over the age of 18. We aim to move our clients to more settled and independent accommodation after a short stay at this service.
We are looking for candidates who can communicate with people in a friendly and welcoming manner. You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic, empathic and resilient. You will be dealing with people in a busy, sometimes challenging service environment.
- Ensuring that service users and the building are safe and secure through regular checks and monitoring
- Delivering personal support plan goals under the supervision of the Client Services Coordinator.
- Encouraging the skills, confidence and aspirations of service users through empowerment and positive contact with them.
- Enabling clients to move on and resettle from the service in a timely and appropriate way.
- Operating daily office and domestic procedures
- Contributing to the aims of the service
- Working in partnership with other agencies to maximise service delivery
For an application pack, call: 01372 377790 or e mail: email@example.com