Tenant Support

When you leave the hostel you will probably move to further supported housing or to independent living.

If you move on to independent living in social housing or the private rented sector, our tenant support worker will continue to support you and help you make a success of your new home.

This help might include:

  • Planning a budget
  • Applying for housing benefit
  • Arranging utilities
  • Furnishing your home
  • Regular visits to check that you are managing
  • Prompt assistance with anything that goes wrong

Will respond to any of your needs as far as we can and do our best to help you succeed.